This Blogging Thing

Well, it finally happened. I decided to give this whole blog thing a try. I'll probably only write a new blog once a year if I'm lucky, but who knows maybe I'll surprise myself.
I never thought I'd be "one of those people", I never understood the attraction to writing my thoughts or ideas or simply what was going on in my life and have it out there for all who care to read. I blame Facebook for my decline into the trends of pop culture. Or better yet I blame the person who invited me to be their friend on Facebook. Unfortunately for me, I don't remember who that is. But if I could remember I'd throw an Elf at them or just poke them old school.
Well, enough rambling for now. If you are reading this and you are bored out of your minds well then hahaha I say because you started it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

Welcome to blogville, Sara. :) So are you the lurker from Billings that's been on my page lately? ;) IF you are, feel free to leave a comment anytime. I love comments. Happy blogging!

August 5, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2004 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.